[Average read time: 1 minute]
You hear your alarm go off – your eyes open – that makes today a great day.
Care a little more.
Tell the truth.
Expect more from yourself.
Stand for something.
Swallow your pride.
Seek the truth behind the story.
Ask the difficult question.
Lend a hand.
Play the long game.
Say “NO” to hate.
Look for opportunities; there’s always opportunity.
Risk a big dream for one that’s bigger.
Take care of the little guy.
Build something magical.
Build anything; don’t let your name be forgotten.
Keep your promises.
Do work that matters.
Sign your work.
Be generous for no reason.
Give the benefit of the doubt.
Make your mom proud.
Make your haters salty.
Play by a better set of rules – better yet, play a new game people didn’t know existed.
Choose your boss.
Choose your customers.
Choose your reputation.
Choose your future.
Take the leap.
Because we can.
It really is up to us – we’re capable of changing everything if we choose.
All we can do is all we can do, but maybe, all we can do is enough.
Want to read more of my stuff? Here are some of my faves:
Business & Performance
- Be So Good They Can’t Ignore You
- Slow Your Roll [5 Tips to Starting the Right Way]
- 100 FREE Online Business Courses [Harvard and Other Top Universities]
- 6 Life Changing Benefits to Having a Side Hustle
- 7 Things I Value More Than Money and Success
- 10 Important Skills They Don’t Teach in School
- 13 Unique Tips to Being a Better Writer
- I Threw Out Everything I Owned
- My Whole Life is Worth $561
- 9 Surprising Benefits to Being a Minimalist
- A Letter to My Son and Daughter
- I Met Someone New and Decided to Leave My Wife and Girlfriend
- Surviving to Thriving [4 Critical Steps]
- The Shitty Person Checklist
Ed Escoto is a dad to two cool kids! Other than his kids, his passions revolve around creating things and adding life to his years.
He is an Analyst, writer, self-proclaimed minimalist, and the author of seven books in multiple genres. Several of his books became Amazon #1 Best Sellers and #1 New Releases. His most recent book was My First Spanish Numbers Colors Shapes – the fifth book in his children’s book series [DH Books].
Divorced Before 30 was his debut into writing. He shares his story about overcoming the challenges of divorce, moving forward, and becoming a better version of himself. He shares everything: the ups, the downs, and every OH SHIT moment in between.
His life was planned out and then life happened! Married and divorced before his 30th birthday, started several businesses, but most failed, and a career that once focused entirely on numbers is now a combination of numbers, words, and art.