[Average read time: 1 minute]
You hear your alarm go off – your eyes open – that makes today a great day.
Care a little more.
Tell the truth.
Expect more from yourself.
Stand for something.
Swallow your pride.
Seek the truth behind the story.
Ask the difficult question.
Lend a hand.
Play the long game.
Say “NO” to hate.
Look for opportunities; there’s always opportunity.
Risk a big dream for one that’s bigger.
Take care of the little guy.
Build something magical.
Build anything; don’t let your name be forgotten.
Keep your promises.
Do work that matters.
Sign your work.
Be generous for no reason.
Give the benefit of the doubt.
Make your mom proud.
Make your haters salty.
Play by a better set of rules – better yet, play a new game people didn’t know existed.
Choose your boss.
Choose your customers.
Choose your reputation.
Choose your future.
Take the leap.
Because we can.
It really is up to us – we’re capable of changing everything if we choose.
All we can do is all we can do, but maybe, all we can do is enough.
Want to read more of my stuff? Here are some of my faves:
- Be So Good They Can’t Ignore You
- Slow Your Roll [5 Tips to Starting the Right Way]
- 6 Life Changing Benefits to Having a Side Hustle
- 10 Important Skills They Don’t Teach in School
- I Threw Out Everything I Owned [Minimalism]
- 9 Surprising Benefits to Being a Minimalist
- Do This Today to Become a More Courageous Person