20 Random Facts About Ed
- If you speak to me in Spanglish and/or memes, I’ll understand you.
- I have failed at many, many things. But I’ve had a few wins too.
- I married my high school sweetheart and lived happily ever after. Just kidding.
- Even though I’ve lived in Texas for almost 10 years, I still love LA and rock my 310 number.
- Not too long ago, I Threw Out Everything I Owned.
- I hate the word ‘deserve’ – no one deserves anything. You get what you work for.
- I know way more about installing car seats than anyone should.
- I never expected to own a minivan. I don’t anymore, but I still have nightmares about it.
- I am lucky enough to have a good career, great boss, coworkers, and friends, and most important, spend quality time with my kids.
- I suck at folding clothes, and apparently dating too. Still single, but making progress.
- I believe collecting frequent flyer miles is better than collecting stuff.
- I once broke my wrist because I was playing on the monkey bars in the rain.
- You know those one-size-fits-all anything? They’re always too small for me
- I am aggressively patient.
- I love productivity, but have never used Evernote.
- There are few things I dislike more than laundry.
- I rarely wash fruit before I eat it, and I’m still alive. That’s how I roll.
- Every day I try to Become a More Courageous Person.
- I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
- My biggest pet peeve is seeing people live unhappy lives when they have complete control over their futures.
So, what’s next? I’m glad you asked.
Join the thousands of other hustlers and dreamers who get my best stuff via email. No spam ever, unsubscribe any time.
Want to read more of my stuff? Here are some of my faves:
Business & Performance
- Be So Good They Can’t Ignore You
- Slow Your Roll [5 Tips to Starting the Right Way]
- 100 FREE Online Business Courses [Harvard and Other Top Universities]
- 6 Life Changing Benefits to Having a Side Hustle
- 7 Things I Value More Than Money and Success
- 10 Important Skills They Don’t Teach in School
- 13 Unique Tips to Being a Better Writer
- I Threw Out Everything I Owned
- My Whole Life is Worth $561
- 9 Surprising Benefits to Being a Minimalist
- A Letter to My Son and Daughter
- I Met Someone New and Decided to Leave My Wife and Girlfriend
- Surviving to Thriving [4 Critical Steps]
- The Shitty Person Checklist
Ed Escoto is a dad to two cool kids! Other than his kids, his passions revolve around creating things and adding life to his years.
He is an Analyst, writer, self-proclaimed minimalist, and the author of seven books in multiple genres. Several of his books became Amazon #1 Best Sellers and #1 New Releases. His most recent book was My First Spanish Numbers Colors Shapes – the fifth book in his children’s book series [DH Books].
Divorced Before 30 was his debut into writing. He shares his story about overcoming the challenges of divorce, moving forward, and becoming a better version of himself. He shares everything: the ups, the downs, and every OH SHIT moment in between.
His life was planned out and then life happened! Married and divorced before his 30th birthday, started several businesses, but most failed, and a career that once focused entirely on numbers is now a combination of numbers, words, and art.